The Municipality of Ixelles launches a call for cultural projects for the summer festival “Staycation XL”.
Staycation XL. Stay connected during the summer in Ixelles aims to promote social and cultural life in the city with a particular focus on the connecting role that cultural initiatives play in society.
The municipality will honour 16 projects, each of which will receive financial support of 1,800.00 euros and possibly up to 600.00 euros for the provision of municipal equipment.
For which projects?
- The project must be a cultural initiative that takes place in Ixelles
- The start and end dates of the initiative are between 4 July and 28 August 2022
- The initiative is aimed at the inhabitants and/or visitors of Ixelles
- The initiative attempts to create links/stimulate connection by focusing on participation, co-creation and/or interaction with the neighbourhood
- The initiative is accessible to the public and contributes to a summer leisure offer
- The initiator strives to be accessible and to communicate in several languages (at least in FR/NL) about and during the activity(ies)
- The initiative must correspond to at least one of the following themes
>> Equality and inclusion (connecting differences)
>> Self-expression and creativity (connecting through creative expression)
>> Loneliness and isolation (fostering connections)
>> Sustainability and ecological awareness (creating long-term links)
Read here more about the projects that have been supported in 2021 and discover all the possibilities.
Who can apply?
The applicant can be a natural or legal person.
Project evaluation criteria :
- Thematic approach
- Focus on connection/linkages
- Methodological quality
How to apply?
You will find more information on the call for projects and on how to submit an application in the Staycation XL 2022 Call for Projects Dossier. See here the French version and here the Dutch version.
The complete application file must be submitted via the form available on this page – In French or In Dutch at the latest by Monday 18 April 2022 before 12:00.