The brochure ‘Culture in Ixelles’ for the period April-June 2022 is available!
* The return of open-air cultural activities: street arts and concerts in the parks
* Renew Art Gallery: art and support for emerging artists in a café
* Ohme: passion for art and science
* The portrait of the artist duo Robberto and Milena Atzori
* The mini D Festival: a contemporary dance festival for children
* The intergenerational party “Raconte-moi tes histoires” organised by the Children’s Museum and its partners
* A cultural agenda: you can find the full version here 😉
* A recycling idea, to avoid throwing away the brochure at the beginning of July!
Enjoy your reading!